Retail Pro Point of Sale system V9 has the features serious retailers need to be competitive in today's landscape.
- All information is pulled from a single source ensuring that data is uniform and consistent regardless of who is pulling the information
- With centralized returns, Prevents shrinkage by being able to verify information from a central database making it easy to see any irregularities
- There's a standard report writer that helps you to easily create reports and analyze data on a number of different performance measures
- With replenishing and forecasting, you plan and track merchandise – which items are fast-movers, slow-movers, high margin, etc.
- Segment your customers for targeted email marketing to create specific value-add Marketing/Promotional programs targeted at a particular customer group
There is an App Market - an online marketplace for retailers-that have been written for Retail Pro V9 to extend its usability to you-the retailer.
Date: September 11th or
September 18th or
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm EST
During the webinar, John will answer the following questions:
- How will Retail Pro help retailers stop over and under-buying?
- How can you have the right product on the right shelves at the right time?
- How will Retail Pro help you stay in front of your valued customers?
- What are the most popular apps among Retail Pro users?
- Why should you be interested in them? (hint: think social media-saving paper-saving time. Think increasing your profits!)
Talk to John Deery who has been installing, training and supporting Retail Pro since 1994.